- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Scott Prendergast
If your dream is to build to a custom home with every feature finished to your specifications, you likely will need deep pockets and a plenty of patience. Though some costs of custom-home building have decreased, buying land, hiring an architect and working with a custom home builder is still an experience reserved for those who can afford a home with a million-dollar price tag.
He said many builders are willing to work on a smaller profit margin to keep building homes.
Mr. Prendergast said land prices have declined a little bit, but some materials have increased in cost in recent years, particularly petroleum-based products.