- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Scott Pruett
Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
Chip Ganassi Racing typically goes into the Rolex 24 at Daytona as the heavy favorite.
The rules are set, the classes - as cluttered as they may be - decided and the future of North American road racing is finally here.
Chip Ganassi is making another manufacturer switch, taking his sports car program to Ford to run the new EcoBoost engine package next year.
Barry Wanser has a digital photo frame in his living room that cycles pictures of his son. Michael, with his toothy grin and blue eyes, died in 2011 of acute myeloid leukemia. He was 6.
Tony Kanaan is still getting accustomed to hearing his new title: Indianapolis 500 champion.
Some auto racing heavyweights gathered at Target Chip Ganassi Racing's headquarters Wednesday night to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan will try to pull off an unprecedented double next week _ winning races in two different series at Indianapolis.
Forgive Anthony Davidson for being a little rusty behind the wheel.
Off the podium a year ago, Chip Ganassi Racing returned to the Rolex 24 at Daytona determined to collect another victory watch.
Scott Pruett's run for the record book will start from the front of the field.
Sam Hornish Jr. is starting to get the hang of this stock car stuff.
Richard Westbrook and Antonio Garcia won the Porsche 250 for Corvette's first Daytona Prototype victory.
Chip Ganassi hopes to improve on last year's 24-hour race at Daytona International Speedway.
Ryan Dalziel's qualifying performance was somewhat surprising.
Pruett said he felt something break before the car veered out of control.
"We've spent so many years together and had so many victories together and also, this is just a brand new adventure," Pruett said.