- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Scott Reif
Tax the rich; pay for kindergarten. That’s the song being sung by New York City’s newest mayor, Bill de Blasio, as a means of paying for kindergarten.
He doesn't believe taxpayer dollars should pay for tuition for felons while families have to take out student loans to help their children go to college, spokesman Scott Reif said.
"We continue to oppose wasting $200 million or more in taxpayer money on the campaigns of politicians, including the negative television commercials and robocalls people hate," spokesman Scott Reif said in an email.