- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Scott Rolen Items
So much for Chase Utley, Josh Hamilton and their playoff pals handling every grounder, popup and throw with ease. So far, this October is all about those Es.
Cole Hamels struck out nine in a dominant five-hitter, Chase Utley homered and the Philadelphia Phillies advanced to the NL championship series for the third consecutive season, beating the Cincinnati Reds 2-0 on Sunday night to complete a first-round sweep.
A season that is slipping away for the St. Louis Cardinals has turned personal, with star slugger Albert Pujols criticizing young outfielder Colby Rasmus.
The NL Central-leading Cincinnati Reds got Jim Edmonds from the Milwaukee Brewers in a trade for Chris Dickerson on Monday, strengthening their outfield for a playoff run.
Cincinnati Reds third baseman Scott Rolen is back in the starting lineup against Milwaukee after missing nine games with a strained right hamstring.
The Reds rearranged their catchers on Thursday, gave third baseman Scott Rolen more time to get over a hamstring injury, and provided right-handed reliever Jason Isringhausen with a chance to continue his comeback from elbow surgery in the minors.
Johnny Cueto pitched six innings around a rain delay and drove home two runs Monday night, leading the Cincinnati Reds to a 7-2 victory over the Washington Nationals in a matchup of teams that hadn't been able to score lately.
Third baseman Scott Rolen got a cortisone shot in his right hamstring on Monday, leaving the Cincinnati Reds without one of the catalysts for their turnaround season.
Austin Kearns ended the Washington Nationals' 6-3 victory over St. Louis yesterday at RFK Stadium with a diving catch on Scott Rolen's line drive to right.