- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Scott Sharp
"Royals fans are well aware of Willie's background and what troubles he has overcome in his life," said Scott Sharp, Kansas City's director of minor league operations. "We feel confident that his story and experiences will serve as a positive influence to all the young players in our organization that he will coach and mentor."
"His passion for the game of baseball and the Kansas City Royals, specifically, will be a major asset in his new position," Sharp said.