- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Scott Skiles Items
Scott Skiles will return to coach the Milwaukee Bucks next season.
Amare Stoudemire will miss Game 3 of the New York Knicks' playoff series against the Heat after cutting his left hand, a person with knowledge of the situation said Tuesday.
The Milwaukee Bucks traded Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson to the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night for a three-player package headed by high-scoring guard Monta Ellis.
It's probably going a step too far to say the Milwaukee Bucks are trying to bring showtime to the shores of Lake Michigan with the addition of guard Monta Ellis.
The Milwaukee Bucks agreed to trade Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson to the Golden State Warriors, a person with direct knowledge of the deal said Tuesday night.
Milwaukee Bucks forward Drew Gooden was suspended without pay for the team's first home game Tuesday night for his flagrant foul in the season opener.
Corey Maggette has played 12 seasons in the NBA and been to the playoffs only once. Now he's about to join a team that's never won a postseason game and has spent the past year getting rid of most of its veterans and scorers in a rebuilding movement.
Stephen Jackson says he's misunderstood, thanks to a steady stream of outbursts on the court and his involvement in the infamous 2004 Pacers-Pistons brawl.
Milwaukee Bucks coach Scott Skiles was an assistant coach when Stephen Jackson was drafted into the league in 1997. The gritty former point guard believes Jackson is the strong personality he has sought for the locker room.