- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Scott Stallings
Henrik Stenson would be the first to say how lucky he was to win the Match Play Championship in 2007.
Graeme McDowell rarely felt as hopeless in match play as he did Wednesday at Dove Mountain.
Oct. 10-13 - Frys.com Open (Jimmy Walker)
Even without the math associated with the Official World Golf Ranking, it might not be easy to determine which players get into the 64-man field for the Match Play Championship in Arizona at the end of the month.
Phil Mickelson is going ahead with his Phoenix Open title defense after testing his ailing lower back on Wednesday at exclusive Whisper Rock.
All Times EST
J.B. Holmes made another return from surgery at San Diego, this time with far less fanfare.
Scott Stallings had ambitions to be a baseball player until the Sunday afternoon he sat down to the watch the 1997 Masters with his father.
In a tournament that was up for grabs, Scott Stallings hit a 4-iron worthy of a winner Sunday in the Farmers Insurance Open.
Scott Stallings was in the 18th fairway at Torrey Pines, 222 yards from the front of the green, needing a birdie to give himself a shot at outright victory Sunday in the Farmers Insurance Open. That's when his caddie told him, "Let's see what you've got."
Former tournament champion Chris Kirk and 20-time PGA Tour winner Davis Love III highlight the field at the Sanderson Farms Classic at Annandale Golf Club.
Tiger Woods plans to return to action at this week's British Open at Muirfield, and he'll be playing alongside Graeme McDowell and Louis Oosthuizen for the first two rounds.
Next week marks four years that Justin Rose first began working on his swing with Sean Foley. But in the moments after winning the U.S. Open for his first major championship, Rose referred to him as more than just a swing coach.
"My wife and I are renting in Scottsdale at Grayhawk, so we are five minutes away from here," Stallings said. "I have been playing and practicing out of here, actually also at Whisper Rock - went through the whole process and we are going to make somewhat of a winter home out here. Especially, with the vile weather that's been in the South, I don't miss that at all. We miss our families, but I don't miss that weather at all."
"That venue and that event was very special and a huge stepping stone in my career," he said.