- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Scott Stallings Items
Former tournament champion Chris Kirk and 20-time PGA Tour winner Davis Love III highlight the field at the Sanderson Farms Classic at Annandale Golf Club.
Tiger Woods plans to return to action at this week's British Open at Muirfield, and he'll be playing alongside Graeme McDowell and Louis Oosthuizen for the first two rounds.
Next week marks four years that Justin Rose first began working on his swing with Sean Foley. But in the moments after winning the U.S. Open for his first major championship, Rose referred to him as more than just a swing coach.
Harris English won the St. Jude Classic on Sunday for his first PGA Tour title, birdieing two of the final three holes to hold off Phil Mickelson and Scott Stallings by two strokes.
Rookie Shawn Stefani overcame a quadruple bogey and shot a 4-under 66 on Saturday to take the third-round lead in the St. Jude Classic.
Harris English shot a 6-under 64 on Friday to open a two-stroke lead in the St. Jude Classic, the final event before the U.S. Open next week at Merion.
Roger Chapman has withdrawn from the U.S. Open because of a shoulder injury.
Weekley never trailed after birdies on Nos. 8-10, which came about the same time Scott Stallings made double bogey at No. 15 to drop out of the lead.
Boo Weekley made three consecutive birdies in the middle of his round to take the lead at Colonial, and finished with a 4-under 66 on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory in five years.