- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Scott Stallings Items
The road to the Masters is just getting started, and already two players have combined to win five times on the PGA Tour. They're not Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson.
The road to the Masters is just getting started, and already two players have combined to win five times on the PGA Tour.
Henrik Stenson would be the first to say how lucky he was to win the Match Play Championship in 2007.
Graeme McDowell rarely felt as hopeless in match play as he did Wednesday at Dove Mountain.
Oct. 10-13 - Frys.com Open (Jimmy Walker)
Even without the math associated with the Official World Golf Ranking, it might not be easy to determine which players get into the 64-man field for the Match Play Championship in Arizona at the end of the month.
Phil Mickelson is going ahead with his Phoenix Open title defense after testing his ailing lower back on Wednesday at exclusive Whisper Rock.
All Times EST