- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
Latest Scott Stringer Items
Disgraced former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer is making headway in his race to become New York City comptroller, with a new poll released Thursday showing he's beating his Democratic opponent.
New York City politics are baroque and entertaining, and offer evidence that voters are either very forgiving or have short memories. Step right up and witness disgraced former Congressman Anthony D. Weiner running for mayor, now joined by disgraced former governor and MSNBC host Eliot Spitzer, who pines to be city comptroller.
Lady Gaga has indirectly responded to a New York City politician who called her a "slut."
Folk music legend Pete Seeger and `60s folk singer Arlo Guthrie joined Occupy Wall Street demonstrators Friday in their campaign against corporate greed while residents near the protest park encampment pushed to regain some peace and quiet in their neighborhood.
Now that making fun of Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann is so yesterday, comedian Kathy Griffin is going after the Republican presidential hopeful's husband of 33 years, Marcus Bachmann.