- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Scott Turow Items
Even for a team with a record of futility unmatched in professional baseball, this season has been one of the most dismal in Chicago Cubs history.
It took 20 years but the group Bruce Springsteen once praised as being almost as good as a lousy garage band is finally calling it quits.
A judge rejected a deal between Google and the book industry Tuesday that would have put millions of volumes online, citing anti-trust concerns while acknowledging the potential benefit of putting literature in front of the masses.