- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Scott Walker Items
Gov. Scott Walker's campaign demanded Friday that Democratic challenger Mary Burke's first campaign television ad be taken off the air, insisting it falsely claims that unemployment went up since Walker took office.
When superrich Republican Bruce Rauner decided to run for governor of Illinois, it was clear this wouldn't be the kind of race the state was accustomed to. Rauner, who made his fortune as a venture capitalist, was new to campaigning and bragged of being beholden to no one. He came out swinging at entrenched special interests and "government union bosses" with an intensity not seen before.
A bill that would give the Legislature power to write and approve Wisconsin's academic standards is unlikely to pass in its current form, the leader of the state Senate said Thursday as hundreds of teachers, school administrators and business leaders converged on the Capitol to oppose it.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he plans to focus on propane issues as the new chair of the Midwestern Governor's Association.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is touting plans by Enbridge Inc. to increase its crude oil pipeline capacity.
Authorities say a 64-year-old man has fallen off an indoor roller coaster at a Wisconsin theme park.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is sending another letter in support of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline that would deliver oil from Canada to refineries along the Gulf Coast.
The Journal Times, March 5
Thousands of conservative activists descend Thursday on the nation’s capital for three days of discussions, panels, debates and speeches, and there’s a once-unthinkable slate of questions on their agenda.