- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Scott
After dozens of child abuse-related deaths, Florida lawmakers may add money for nearly 200 new child protective investigators and other services, but critics worry the proposal overlooks funding to treat mental health and substance abuse problems that are at the root of most child deaths.
There's a bit of a $500,000 mystery associated with the re-election campaign of Gov. Rick Scott.
Gov. Scott touts Fla.'s improving economy in last State of the State speech before election.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who came into office four years ago vowing to cut taxes and spending, on Wednesday proposed an election-year budget that called for just about more of everything.
Former Nationals player Jerry Hairston, Jr. has announced his retirement from the game of baseball after 16 MLB seasons.
NASCAR has suspended the two Richard Childress Racing crew members arrested for fighting with Nelson Piquet Jr. at Richmond.
Long before Public Enemy urged the need to "Fight the Power" or N.W.A. offered a crude rebuke of the police, Gil-Scott Heron was articulating the rage and the disillusionment of the black masses through song and spoken word.
If it wasn't already clear to those who have seen or heard Iggy Pop during the past four decades, his latest moves confirm he's not one to back down from a challenge.
That morning, John's son, Scott, told them he found his dad.