- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Scout.Com Items
Georgia coach Mark Richt has given running backs coach Bryan McClendon the additional title of recruiting coordinator.
Five-star shooting guard Rashad Vaughn is headed to UNLV next season.
Iowa says that St. Louis-area running back Markel Smith has finally signed his letter of intent.
Kyle Flood was more interested in discussing the football players coming to Rutgers for its first Big Ten Conference season than the ones who walked away.
Standout receiver Travis Rudolph has signed a letter of intent to attend Florida State.
National champion Florida State added two highly touted receivers and one of the top running backs in the country on national signing day. The Seminoles put together another highly ranked recruiting class and brought in plenty of offensive talent to surround Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston.
Mark Stoops didn't have to go far to recruit Kentucky's best-rated class in school history.
Highly touted receiver Ermon Lane has signed a letter of intent to play football at Florida State. His signing gives the Seminoles two of the top receiving prospects in the country, along with Travis Rudolph.
Alabama has landed five-star linebacker prospect Rashaan Evans.