- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Screenvision
In the United States, the Screenvision cinema advertising network is composed of over 15,000 screens, more than 2,400 theatre locations, and 335 universities across all 50 States and 93% of U.S. DMAs annually. Headquartered in New York City, Screenvision provides on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs, with offices in New York City, Chicago, Detroit, and Los Angeles. The company’s Screenvision Direct business unit has 6 regional offices and local sales representatives nationwide. - Source: Wikipedia
This Valentine's Day, why not offer your loved one a timeless Broadway romance - without ever leaving your neighborhood?
The New York Philharmonic's star-studded production of Stephen Sondheim's "Company" is heading to a movie screen near you.