- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Scuderia Toro Rosso
Teams and drivers for the 2014 Formula One championship:
Formula One team Toro Rosso says its current driver line-up of Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne will race again in the 2013 season.
"I hope they sort out all the troubles they are currently having and we can go because the Russian market is quite important for us," said Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost, who has Russian driver Daniil Kvyat on his team. "The political situation has affected our negotiations with companies in Russia because no one knows which way things will go. I just hope it will end in a positive way, that we go to Sochi as it is very important."
MONTMELO, Spain (AP) - The political crisis in the Ukraine is having an economic impact on Formula One teams like Toro Rosso and Sauber, who said Friday they hope the inaugural Russia Grand Prix isn't canceled.