- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks are a professional American football franchise in the National Football League (NFL) based in Seattle, Washington. They are members of the West Division of the National Football Conference (NFC). The Seahawks joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Seahawks are owned by Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft, and are currently coached by Pete Carroll. Since 2002 the Seahawks have played their home games at CenturyLink Field near downtown Seattle after previously playing home games in the Kingdome (1976–2000) and Husky Stadium (2001). - Source: Wikipedia
After the Super Bowl celebration wrapped up, Seattle general manager John Schneider laid out his contract plans to Doug Baldwin.
Standing in the middle of the locker room, nodding his head to the beat of the music thumping with bone shaking bass, Ben Haggerty absorbed the scene.
Seahawks owner Paul Allen raised the "12th Man" flag before kickoff for the second time since the team started the tradition.