- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
Latest Seal Team Items
A House committee chairman charged Wednesday that the CIA and Defense Department jeopardized national security by cooperating too closely with filmmakers producing a movie on the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
The dramatic rescue of an American aid worker and her Danish colleague in Somalia by Navy commandos was a terrific encore to the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan nine months ago. However, all the White House-driven publicity for both events has helped turn the once-secret SEAL Team 6 into a household term, with likely negative consequences.
The daring secret mission by elite U.S. forces to get Osama bin Laden will be told in the pages of a new graphic novel that aims to shed more light - with a bit of creative license - on the event.
The daring secret mission to get Osama bin Laden by elite U.S. forces will be told in the pages of a new graphic novel that aims to shed more light _ with a bit of creative license _ on the event.
Members of the elite Navy SEALs team that carried out a painstakingly crafted assault that led to the death of Osama bin Laden won't be greeted with fanfare when they return home to Virginia Beach.