- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sean Collins
A Purdue athletics official says cornerback Sean Collins is suspended from the team after being arrested outside a bar on preliminary charges of public intoxication, resisting arrest and battery.
Mike Green was still limping around Wednesday. Even worse was that he was limping around after not taking part in the Washington Capitals' practice at Rexall Place.
At the NHL level, the Washington Capitals are seeking their first Stanley Cup. But their top minor league affiliate, the Hershey Bears, are used to the sweet taste of victory: They've won 11 Calder Cup championships in the American Hockey League, including three in the past six seasons.
The Capitals are expected to make another round of cuts Thursday, trimming the roster down from 29 to the final few guys competing to make the roster.
"Information that helps people make decisions is useful," said Sean Collins, the institute's senior director of industry and financial analysis. "Generally, people pay attention to cost. That shows up as investors tend to choose — including in 401k funds — investments that are in lower than average cost funds."
He says the junior joined the Boilermakers as a walk-on in 2009 and was on the roster in 2010 and 2011.