- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Sean Connery Items
Lorenzo Semple Jr., a screenwriter who worked on the thrillers "Papillon," ''Three Days of the Condor" and the last James Bond film to star Sean Connery, has died. He was 91.
Film star Sean Connery is urging fellow Scots to vote for independence when a referendum is held in September.
James Bond hasn't been sipping martinis and firing his Walther in the game world for nearly as long as he has in movie theaters, but the gadget-loving secret agent's nearly 30-year history spanning more than 20 video games is almost unmatched in Hollywood, where video game tie-ins with the latest blockbusters are commonplace nowadays.
It was a meeting of the two most famous British people on the planet: Queen Elizabeth II turned to her tuxedo-wearing guest and said, "Good evening, Mr. Bond."
From the way he introduces himself to his preferred drink order to the kind of car he drives, everything about James Bond is deeply entrenched in pop culture.
James Bond first hit the big screen in "Dr. No," released on Oct. 5, 1962. A list of the 007 films and their stars:
Scotland's own Sean Connery and Alex Ferguson crashed Andy Murray's post-match news conference after he won his U.S. Open semifinal Saturday.
Oscar-nominated Australian actress Diane Cilento, who was once married to James Bond actor Sean Connery, has died in northern Australia, an official said Friday. She was 78.
He's been honored with an Oscar and British knighthood. As of Thursday, Sean Connery can count a bronze sculpture in the Estonian capital among his tributes.