- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sean Davis
When the Terrapins hit the field at Byrd Stadium on Saturday, they will do so with sixth-year senior C.J. Brown back under center. It is a welcome turn of events for a team that foundered to a 4-8 record, thanks in no small part to ACL injuries that felled Brown and his backups, Perry Hillis, Devin Burns and Caleb Rowe.
Maryland safety Matt Robinson wasn't dressed for last week's game at Temple after his second shoulder injury in less than a year.
As national signing day arrives Wednesday, players who committed early to Maryland are sticking behind coach Randy Edsall as they prepare to make their commitments official.
Beverly Hills police have made three arrests in the stabbing of a man who was found dead at a home owned by a movie producer.
"I never thought that we were going to lose that game," Maryland defensive back Sean Davis said. "Even when we were down at halftime, I always thought that, and the whole team thought that."
"The night before the game, I'm in the playbook asking him questions, which made it real easy not to have to run down the hall and find someone who knows it," Davis said. "I had him right there."