- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sean Davis
Maryland safety Matt Robinson wasn't dressed for last week's game at Temple after his second shoulder injury in less than a year.
"I never thought that we were going to lose that game," Maryland defensive back Sean Davis said. "Even when we were down at halftime, I always thought that, and the whole team thought that."
"The night before the game, I'm in the playbook asking him questions, which made it real easy not to have to run down the hall and find someone who knows it," Davis said. "I had him right there."