- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Sean Davis
Maryland safety Matt Robinson wasn't dressed for last week's game at Temple after his second shoulder injury in less than a year.
"I never thought that we were going to lose that game," Maryland defensive back Sean Davis said. "Even when we were down at halftime, I always thought that, and the whole team thought that."
"The night before the game, I'm in the playbook asking him questions, which made it real easy not to have to run down the hall and find someone who knows it," Davis said. "I had him right there."