- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sean Davis Items
When the Terrapins hit the field at Byrd Stadium on Saturday, they will do so with sixth-year senior C.J. Brown back under center. It is a welcome turn of events for a team that foundered to a 4-8 record, thanks in no small part to ACL injuries that felled Brown and his backups, Perry Hillis, Devin Burns and Caleb Rowe.
Maryland safety Matt Robinson wasn't dressed for last week's game at Temple after his second shoulder injury in less than a year.
As national signing day arrives Wednesday, players who committed early to Maryland are sticking behind coach Randy Edsall as they prepare to make their commitments official.
Beverly Hills police have made three arrests in the stabbing of a man who was found dead at a home owned by a movie producer.