- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Sean Farrelly
Mr. Farrelly said he would have a rebuttal witness with an expertise in building codes and inspections to challenge Mr. Bennett's safety claims.
Sean Farrelly, an assistant attorney general for the District, pointed out that Mr. Bennett had only seen the structure from afar - when he went to see what all the fuss was about in December - and studied photographs and renderings, so he could not be completely sure of the structure's safety.