- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Latest Sean Fisher Items
The Fisher household figures to be a flash point for the new Nebraska-Iowa rivalry in the Big Ten.
Nebraska tackler extraordinaire Lavonte David demurred when told in September that he would be pressed into a starting linebacker's job.
There's no pleasing Bo Pelini.
The usual throng of reporters was back in the Nebraska football complex Saturday, marking an end to coach Bo Pelini's three-day media lockout.
It's been almost a decade since Nebraska went into a football season getting this much love.