- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Seán Foley
Next week marks four years that Justin Rose first began working on his swing with Sean Foley. But in the moments after winning the U.S. Open for his first major championship, Rose referred to him as more than just a swing coach.
Tiger Woods has reclaimed the No. 1 ranking in the world that once seemed his in perpetuity. The debate on whether he is officially “back” is at full throttle.
Tiger Woods' swing coach says criticism of his client is getting out of hand.
This might be more of a cameo than a comeback for Tiger Woods.
Tiger Woods limped off the golf course and into an uncertain future.
Sean O'Hair not only is looking for his game, he's now looking for a new swing coach.
Tiger Woods is now giving lessons on mobile phones.
Sean Foley had a peaceful Tuesday morning on the PGA Tour. No more than a half-dozen people paid attention as he walked a practice round with a client who was coming off a strong finish that was sorely needed.
Tiger Woods spent two days with instructor Sean Foley in Florida before coming to the Barclays, this after the Canadian-born coach worked with him during the PGA Championship.
Tiger Woods played a practice round Tuesday at the PGA Championship with a swing coach at his side.
"I would say it's more than just a player-coach relationship," he said. "I regard him as a true friend, and I regard him as someone who if I ever had a question about golf or about life, he would be very much at the top of my list. He's a very interesting character and very strong mentally. And he passes that on well."
Mahan’s attitude when he gets to Augusta National seems to elevate his game that week, said Foley, whose most famous pupil is Tiger Woods.