- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sean Hannity Items
Sarah Palin took to Sean Hannity airwaves this week to discuss her 2008 predictions that Russia's Vladimir Putin would take advantage of President Obama's weak overseas policies -- and to take a more personal jab at the president.
Sen. Rand Paul is keeping up his assault on President Clinton, saying Tuesday that Mr. Clinton is a bad role model for women's rights and that Democratic candidates ought to be "a little embarrassed" to be seen with him.
Oliver North said on a Wednesday national broadcast that if anyone was happy that President Obama won a second term, it's former President Jimmy Carter — and maybe Russian President Vladimir Putin.
What is it that Americans hunger to hear, and what should they hear? And so goes a question to one Michael Savage, talk radio host and author currently heard on 200 stations each week.
Most people leave 20 percent tips when they go out to eat. "Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson left a 100 percent tip while visiting the nation's capital — on a $5,000 bill, TMZ reported.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity has seemingly moved closer to making good on his threat to exit New York in the face of insulting comments from Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and he's put his home up for sale for $3.6 million.
It's the end of an era and the beginning of another for conservative talk radio. Glenn Beck announced on his most recent show that the long-running feud between fellow famed conservative icons Sean Hannity and Mark Levin has finally come to an end — and now the three are planning on taking on the progressive world with a more partnered approach to messaging.
Fox News host Sean Hannity will be attending President Obama's upcoming State of the Union address as Rep. Louie Gohmert's guest.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity delivered a harsh response to Gov. Andrew Cuomo's remarks against pro-lifers living in New York: I'm packing my bags and leaving.