- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sean Hannity Items
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity have all placed on the latest release of Forbes' "World's Most Powerful Celebrities" list, proving that conservative talk radio — not print, television or digital media — is the place for the most influential.
The one who steps into President Obama's shoes and takes over the executive role at the White House faces an uphill climb, to put it mildly, to bring the nation back to its economic and military glory, said conservative commentator Mark Levin.
President Obama could deal with the Veterans Affairs Department patient care crisis that's rocked national headlines in recent days, but he won't because he's "lazy" and lacks will, said Sarah Palin during a recent interview on Fox News.
Conservative radio and television host Sean Hannity said government needs to get out of the way so other parts of the United States can replicate the prosperity brought to North Dakota by oil.
Fox News Channel's Bill O’Reilly took several minutes out of a broadcast to address snubs from CNN commentator Brian Stelter, calling him a “committed left-wing zealot.”
Based on the 2010 bestseller, "Heaven Is for Real" opened this past weekend and tells the tale of a young boy's visions of heaven, Jesus and much more. But is the film about faith at all?
Conservative columnist Ann Coulter — who used her talk show platform in the last presidential election cycle to campaign hard for former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney — has taken up the mantra once again, calling on Republicans to give the failed White House bidder another shot in 2016.
Imagine having your own murder debated on national television, and then you’d know how people like Rebecca Kiessling often feel.
Oliver North said on a Wednesday national broadcast that if anyone was happy that President Obama won a second term, it's former President Jimmy Carter — and maybe Russian President Vladimir Putin.