- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Sean Hannity Items
Imagine having your own murder debated on national television, and then you’d know how people like Rebecca Kiessling often feel.
Oliver North said on a Wednesday national broadcast that if anyone was happy that President Obama won a second term, it's former President Jimmy Carter — and maybe Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity has seemingly moved closer to making good on his threat to exit New York in the face of insulting comments from Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and he's put his home up for sale for $3.6 million.
It's the end of an era and the beginning of another for conservative talk radio. Glenn Beck announced on his most recent show that the long-running feud between fellow famed conservative icons Sean Hannity and Mark Levin has finally come to an end — and now the three are planning on taking on the progressive world with a more partnered approach to messaging.
Fox News host Sean Hannity will be attending President Obama's upcoming State of the Union address as Rep. Louie Gohmert's guest.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity delivered a harsh response to Gov. Andrew Cuomo's remarks against pro-lifers living in New York: I'm packing my bags and leaving.
A woman who worked the Obamacare telephone hotlines and spoke of the health care reform enrollment process to conservative icon Sean Hannity – and was fired for it – has now received a financial boost from the talk show host.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity has offered a year's salary to an Obamacare operator he spoke to last week who was fired shortly after being interviewed on his show.
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter — who has herself come under fire from the right for her past blanket support of perceived Republicans In Name Only — has come out swinging against GOP leaders she accuses of hijacking the party.