- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Sean Hannity Items
A woman who worked the Obamacare telephone hotlines and spoke of the health care reform enrollment process to conservative icon Sean Hannity – and was fired for it – has now received a financial boost from the talk show host.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity has offered a year's salary to an Obamacare operator he spoke to last week who was fired shortly after being interviewed on his show.
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter — who has herself come under fire from the right for her past blanket support of perceived Republicans In Name Only — has come out swinging against GOP leaders she accuses of hijacking the party.
Former Rep. Anthony Weiner and failed New York City mayoral candidate weighed in on the government shutdown on Wednesday, calling on his former congressional colleagues to quit the politics and start acting like leaders.
President Obama's comment that the Washington Redskins should consider changing their name to avoid offending Native Americans has generated much discussion, both pro and con.
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
Republican insiders say the next presidential campaign season may see some star firepower from the hard-core conservative crowd, via debates moderated by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.
Fox News star Sean Hannity said he’s not upset about his television broadcast slot loss to colleague Megyn Kelly – rather, quite the opposite.
Fox News is set to make its first primetime schedule change in 10 years, the Drudge Report said Thursday.