- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Sean Hannity Items
A woman who worked the Obamacare telephone hotlines and spoke of the health care reform enrollment process to conservative icon Sean Hannity – and was fired for it – has now received a financial boost from the talk show host.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity has offered a year's salary to an Obamacare operator he spoke to last week who was fired shortly after being interviewed on his show.
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter — who has herself come under fire from the right for her past blanket support of perceived Republicans In Name Only — has come out swinging against GOP leaders she accuses of hijacking the party.
Former Rep. Anthony Weiner and failed New York City mayoral candidate weighed in on the government shutdown on Wednesday, calling on his former congressional colleagues to quit the politics and start acting like leaders.
President Obama's comment that the Washington Redskins should consider changing their name to avoid offending Native Americans has generated much discussion, both pro and con.
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
Republican insiders say the next presidential campaign season may see some star firepower from the hard-core conservative crowd, via debates moderated by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.
Fox News star Sean Hannity said he’s not upset about his television broadcast slot loss to colleague Megyn Kelly – rather, quite the opposite.
Fox News is set to make its first primetime schedule change in 10 years, the Drudge Report said Thursday.