- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel concludes
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sean Lansing
Sean Lansing, state director for the group, said the ads would be running consistently during the foreseeable future.
Sean Lansing, head of the Virginia chapter of the Americans for Prosperity, said the state's current Medicaid system isn't providing quality care for its enrollees.