- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Sean Locklear
A paradox floated around Redskins Park on Monday as players cleaned out their lockers and departed for the offseason. The Washington Redskins finished 5-11, one game worse than last year in coach Mike Shanahan's first season, but many insist progress is clear.
Willie Smith has been on the Washington Redskins' 53-man roster since final cuts Labor Day weekend, though you'd never know it from watching their games.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-0 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Play Erik Cook in a game of one-on-one hoops, and you might be in big trouble. He's 6-foot-6, 320 pounds and can throw down dunks with two hands. Have fun with that.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
The Washington Redskins added some depth to their offensive line by finalizing contracts with free agent right tackle Sean Locklear and interior lineman Donovan Raiola on Friday. Both players attended the afternoon's walkthrough and observed.
"I'm just glad to be on a team," he said. "I'll let them figure out where they want to place me and we'll go from there."
"Individual breakdowns and they blitzed a couple times, so it was the whole group," left tackle Sean Locklear said.