- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sean Locklear
A paradox floated around Redskins Park on Monday as players cleaned out their lockers and departed for the offseason. The Washington Redskins finished 5-11, one game worse than last year in coach Mike Shanahan's first season, but many insist progress is clear.
Willie Smith has been on the Washington Redskins' 53-man roster since final cuts Labor Day weekend, though you'd never know it from watching their games.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-0 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Play Erik Cook in a game of one-on-one hoops, and you might be in big trouble. He's 6-foot-6, 320 pounds and can throw down dunks with two hands. Have fun with that.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
The Washington Redskins added some depth to their offensive line by finalizing contracts with free agent right tackle Sean Locklear and interior lineman Donovan Raiola on Friday. Both players attended the afternoon's walkthrough and observed.
"Trent was cool. I wouldn't have thought anything [was going on]," backup tackle Sean Locklear said.
"Anything right now," right tackle Sean Locklear said. "We're trying to find anything that might spark us."