- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Sean Mannion
Quarterback Sean Mannion made a brief spring appearance before his understudies took over and Oregon State ran 71 plays for fans at the Beavers' Spring Showcase on Saturday.
Kenjon Barner ran for 198 yards and two touchdowns despite leaving the game for a time with an injury and No. 5 Oregon defeated No. 16 Oregon State 48-24 in the Civil War on Saturday, keeping alive the Ducks' hopes for a spot in the Pac-12 title game and even an outside chance at the national championship.
"It's rare that you get guys moving from wide receiver to defensive end, but if anyone can do it, I think it's him," Mannion said.