- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Sean Mcgonagill
Laurent Rivard, who finished with 18 points, hit a 3-point jumper with 37 seconds remaining in overtime to secure a 98-93 victory as Harvard came back to beat Brown on Saturday night.
Sean McGonagill hit back-to-back 3-pointers with less than five minutes remaining to help Brown pull away and defeat Pennsylvania 62-55 on Saturday night.
Sean McGonagill and Steven Spieth scored 20 apiece as Brown cruised to a 75-62 win over Dartmouth on Saturday night.
Norman Hobbie and Steven Spieth each scored 18 points, leading Brown over Cornell 78-66 on Friday.
Sean McGonagill made seven 3-pointers on his way to 29 points and Brown avenged a loss in its previous game by defeating Yale 73-56 on Saturday.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Sean McGonagill scored 23 points, including three free throws inside the final minute, as Brown survived a late rally to defeat New Hampshire 72-68 Tuesday night.
King had a career-high 27points and McGonagill added 26 for Brown (15-13, 7-7).