- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sean O'Brien
Anthony Beane had 22 points while Sean O'Brien and Bola Olaniyan each had double-doubles to lead Southern Illinois past Indiana State 79-60.
Desmar Jackson hit a go-ahead jumper with six seconds left and blocked the ensuing layup attempt to complete Southern Illinois' 68-66 come-from-behind victory over Northern Iowa Tuesday night.
Roughly 200 local Teamsters gathered Monday at a Boston-area church to block picketers from Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funeral of Boston bombing victim Krystle Campbell.
"I got sold heroin, and that was it," said O'Brien, who used to make daily trips to Baltimore. "I found that it was a lot cheaper, and it did the job."
He said the organization got involved once members of the community outraged at Westboro's threat to picket the funeral contacted the union for help.