- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Sean O'Brien
Anthony Beane had 22 points while Sean O'Brien and Bola Olaniyan each had double-doubles to lead Southern Illinois past Indiana State 79-60.
Desmar Jackson hit a go-ahead jumper with six seconds left and blocked the ensuing layup attempt to complete Southern Illinois' 68-66 come-from-behind victory over Northern Iowa Tuesday night.
Roughly 200 local Teamsters gathered Monday at a Boston-area church to block picketers from Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funeral of Boston bombing victim Krystle Campbell.
"I got sold heroin, and that was it," said O'Brien, who used to make daily trips to Baltimore. "I found that it was a lot cheaper, and it did the job."
He said the organization got involved once members of the community outraged at Westboro's threat to picket the funeral contacted the union for help.