- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sean O'Brien
Anthony Beane had 22 points while Sean O'Brien and Bola Olaniyan each had double-doubles to lead Southern Illinois past Indiana State 79-60.
Aaron Hawley scored 19 points and Richard Carter added 12 as Drake snapped a five-game losing streak with a 57-54 victory over Southern Illinois on Wednesday night.
Desmar Jackson hit a go-ahead jumper with six seconds left and blocked the ensuing layup attempt to complete Southern Illinois' 68-66 come-from-behind victory over Northern Iowa Tuesday night.
Roughly 200 local Teamsters gathered Monday at a Boston-area church to block picketers from Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funeral of Boston bombing victim Krystle Campbell.
The mother of a missing Missouri baby may not be casting herself in the best light by telling national media that she drank heavily the night her daughter disappeared and other unflattering details, but her honesty shows that she and her family "have nothing to hide," her attorney said.
"I got sold heroin, and that was it," said O'Brien, who used to make daily trips to Baltimore. "I found that it was a lot cheaper, and it did the job."
He said the organization got involved once members of the community outraged at Westboro's threat to picket the funeral contacted the union for help.