- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Sean O'Hair Items
Spain's Jorge Campillo and South Africa's Colin Nel shot 59 on Friday in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship, although they scores won't count as a European Tour record because players were allowed to use preferred lies on the soaked layout.
Webb Simpson maintained a four-stroke lead Saturday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, birdieing four of the last seven holes at TPC Summerlin
The greeting from Frys.com Open President Duke Butler is meant as a joke, even though it has some truth to it.
Justin Rose started out as another guy in Tiger Woods' group Thursday at Bay Hill. He wound up in the lead.
Kenny Perry and Sean O'Hair took a two-stroke lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout op Saturday, birdieing the final six holes in better-ball play for an 11-under 61.
U.S. Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III and Brandt Snedeker shot a 10-under 62 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to take the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.
This was exactly what Rickie Fowler wanted to hear.
It is the most famous hole at The Players Championship. It can be argued that of all the par 3s in golf, none is more recognizable than the island-green 17th at the TPC Sawgrass.
Like Freddie Couples, Tom Watson knows all about turning back the clock.