- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest sean payton Items
Now that New Orleans general manager Mickey Loomis has returned to work, the Saints need his crisis-management skills to be sharp.
After another close loss, the Dallas Cowboys hit the midway point of their season with only three victories.
As far as Drew Brees is concerned, Sean Payton, Mickey Loomis and Joe Vitt all have played an important role in putting him in position to break Johnny Unitas' half-century-old record for consecutive games with a touchdown pass.
This week, the Washington Redskins have been preparing for an extra-motivated New Orleans Saints team, given this tumultuous offseason created by the bounty scandal and subsequent suspensions.
The New Orleans Saints designated offensive line coach Aaron Kromer as the interim head coach for the first six regular-season games, when assistant head coach Joe Vitt will have to serve his suspension in connection with the NFL's bounty investigation.
The dog days of NFL training camps are giving way to the preseason slate of games that give fans their football fix until Labor Day rolls around and things really get serious.
There were 100 million reasons for Saints fans to smile last week. Drew Brees signed the richest per-season contract in NFL history.
Suspended New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton and his wife of nearly 20 years have filed dueling divorce petitions in Texas.
All but four of the 27 current or former Saints that the NFL linked to New Orleans' cash-for-hits bounty system can now look forward to next season free of worry that they'll be forced to miss games, or game checks.