- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Sean Renfree
It seems a 12-minute beatdown by Duke was just what Virginia Tech needed.
Virginia Tech cornerback Kyle Fuller was not always the excellent open-field tackler he is now. He admitted after Saturday's 14-10 win at Duke that what everyone just saw took hours of practice, and that great tacklers make themselves great.
"We all came for our own reasons," Renfree said. "The biggest one is the coaching staff."