- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Sean Stinchon
"We are the initial investigation. We surveyed the hill. We will need to return to actually dig for specific remains," Maj. Stinchon said.
"Our investigation has been very successful," U.S. Army Maj. Sean Stinchon told the Associated Press, the only civilian press agency with the search team that had been surveying and digging on the island for 10 days.