- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Sean Taylor Items
The case has been delayed numerous times since Taylor was killed in 2007 during what prosecutors say was a botched robbery at his Miami-area home.
Regret hangs in each of Venjah Hunte's neat cursive words spread over two and a half pages of notebook paper.
When Sean Taylor went full-speed in practice, that included hitting his Washington Redskins teammates like he did opponents in games. But not tight end Chris Cooley, his friend with whom he talked to every day.
Ten players and coaches were added to the greatest list of Washington Redskins on Friday as part of the team's 80th anniversary celebration.
Independence Day undoubtedly stirs sadness in many folks, including loved ones of former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair and former Northwestern University men's basketball coach Ricky Byrdsong.
While the sporting world counts down the hours until the start of Sunday's Super Bowl, family and friends of onetime Washington Redskins superstar Sean Taylor face a much longer wait for justice to be done.
A judge in Miami has set an April 16 trial date for the alleged shooter in the 2007 killing of Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor.
Kaine announces Senate bid; Va. House advances redistricting plan; Hearing today in slaying of Redskins' Taylor; Audit finds irregularities in Brown campaign; Surprise turn in Md. bill for life-sentencing parole, Md. House considers tuition breaks for illegal immigrants
Reporters and cameras will be barred from a key evidence hearing in the case against four men accused of fatally shooting former Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor during a botched 2007 robbery at his home, a judge ruled Wednesday.