- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sean
Emma Loftin-Woods became a parent for the second time when she was 46.
After a three-year battle with ovarian cancer, Pierce Brosnan's daughter Charlotte has died, the actor told People on Monday. She was 41.
Music superstar Lady Gaga will share a peace prize in memory of John Lennon to honor her work campaigning for equality for gay, lesbian and transgender people.
When it comes to his 28-year-old fiancee, Alec Baldwin is very protective.
Seven months after Mark Grapin dialed the Fairfax County permit office before building his sons a treehouse, the U.S. Army National Guardsman and his family walked out of a government building Wednesday with the county's blessing on the unique structure - after a process that involved appeals, thousands of dollars and international attention.
When you become part of a couple, you gain your partner's friends and relatives in your life as well. For better or for worse.
A New Jersey man whose 5-year custody battle for his son became international news has a book coming out next year.
Three days before he was gunned down, John Lennon complained about his critics _ saying they were just interested in "dead heroes" _ and talked optimistically about his family and future, musing that he had "plenty of time" to accomplish some of his life goals.
*This wasn't the normal parking lot atmosphere for an Eagles-Redskins game. There were fewer Philadelphia fans than in previous years, when the Eagles were at the top of the NFC East. The most interesting sight of the morning was a Redskins fan decked out in a vintage coach's sweater (the one Joe Gibbs wore for the Super Bowl win over Denver) zooming around in a motorized cooler. It even had a cup holder.
Manny Acta wasn't born until 32 years later, but he grew up hearing the story about the time the greatest players in Negro League baseball history came to the Dominican Republic to play in what turned out to be a political drama.
Coach Sean [McVay], the tight ends coach, said he felt me run by him because of the gust of wind.
"I think they made the right decisions to save the treehouse," Sean said. "It's made by my dad and it also has a really fun slide."