- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sean
Seven months after Mark Grapin dialed the Fairfax County permit office before building his sons a treehouse, the U.S. Army National Guardsman and his family walked out of a government building Wednesday with the county's blessing on the unique structure - after a process that involved appeals, thousands of dollars and international attention.
When you become part of a couple, you gain your partner's friends and relatives in your life as well. For better or for worse.
A New Jersey man whose 5-year custody battle for his son became international news has a book coming out next year.
Sean added, I want the losing to continue, the rebuilding to begin.
Lennon also talked about trying to be a good father to his youngest son, Sean, and learning how to relate to a child (he admitted he wasn't good at play).