- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Sears, Roebuck And Company
Latest Sears, Roebuck And Company Items
Is America's love affair with gadgets fading?
A proposal to offer a relocation package to Sears that would have included moving its headquarters from Illinois into the Tennessee Tower state office building was meant as a temporary measure until permanent space could be found, the state's economic development chief said.
The owner of a Bangladesh clothing factory where a fire killed 112 people says he was never informed the facility was required to have an emergency exit, a sign of how far removed the leaders of the nation's garment industry are from issues of worker safety.
Jeanne Maddox-Columna says she is not about to let some greedy retailers step on her "Waltons moment" this Thanksgiving.
Under the threat of losing thousands of jobs and two prestigious employers to other states, Illinois officials are on the verge of approving a tax-relief package meant to keep retail giant Sears and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange from leaving the state. But now they face another question: Who's next?
Edward Brennan, 73, Sears chairman, CEO