- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Seattle Mariners Items
The Seattle Mariners have released pitcher Scott Baker.
Oakland's Yoenis Cespedes hit his first home run of spring training, but the Seattle Mariners rallied for four runs in the ninth inning to beat a split-squad of Athletics on Sunday.
Logan Morrison had yet to fully realize his potential with the Marlins, and apparently his act had worn thin off the field as well.
Scott Kazmir recovered from a shaky start and Stephen Vogt hit a pair of two-run homers to lead the Oakland Athletics over a Seattle Mariners split squad 6-5 on Saturday.
Mark Reynolds homered for the second straight day, one of five Milwaukee Brewers to connect in a 9-7 victory Wednesday over the Seattle Mariners, who got Robinson Cano back after a five-day absence.
Randy Wolf pitched four scoreless innings as the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres played to a 5-5 tie Tuesday night.
C.J. Wilson pitched into the sixth inning in the Los Angeles Angels' 5-3 loss to the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.
Juan Perez hit a solo home run and Hector Sanchez had two hits and an RBI as a split squad of San Francisco Giants pounded out 16 hits with a lineup of mostly backups and roster hopefuls in a 13-6 win over the Seattle Mariners on Saturday.
Robinson Cano doubled twice and drove in a run, and the Seattle Mariners rallied from three runs down in the ninth inning for an 8-7, 10-inning win over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.