- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Seattle Mariners Items
The Seattle Mariners say reliever David Aardsma has a sprained ligament in his pitching elbow.
Tempers flared and the dugouts emptied in the 10th inning of a game between the Seattle Mariners and Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday night.
Slumping Milton Bradley was cut by the Seattle Mariners on Monday, leaving the temperamental outfielder again looking for a new job.
Seattle Mariners outfielder Milton Bradley has been suspended for one game and fined following his ejection against the Boston Red Sox last weekend.
Red Sox pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka has been pulled in the fifth inning against the Seattle Mariners with tightness in his right elbow.
Pat Gillick spent his professional career evaluating baseball talent, and his skill at the job took him all the way to Cooperstown. So when Gillick toured the Baseball Hall of Fame on Tuesday in preparation for his July 24 induction, his scouting instincts took over.
Eric Wedge decided to stick with the roles that are already being established in Seattle's bullpen.
Seattle Mariners second baseman Jack Wilson is out of the game at Texas after falling down hard when trying to turn a double play.
King Felix is still on top, all right.