- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Seattle Mariners Items
George Springer hit the first pitch he saw in three days for a home run.
Dallas Keuchel tried to deflect the praise of his manager and teammates after his second complete game in his last three starts.
A slight pause by Tony Sipp made all the difference for the Houston Astros on Thursday night.
The Texas Rangers added to their considerable sick bay and to their deficit in the American League West on Tuesday.
Nick Tepesch and Robbie Ross helped the Texas Rangers hold off the Seattle Mariners.
Chris Young couldn't overcome a slow start for the Seattle Mariners.
The Minnesota Twins had an early lead and were going for a sweep against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.
A four-game losing streak and a slumping offense isn't worrying Seattle Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon.
Brian Dozier doesn't like talking about his power-hitting abilities. When told his manager referred to him as Minnesota's "igniter" over the past couple of games - during which he homered on consecutive nights - the Twins second baseman looked embarrassed.