- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Seattle Police Department
The Seattle Police Department (SPD) is the principal law enforcement agency of the city of Seattle, Washington, except for the campus of the University of Washington, for which responsibility falls to the University of Washington Police Department. It is nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. - Source: Wikipedia
Port of Seattle police are warning passengers to keep an eye on their luggage at Sea-Tac Airport.
Nearly 20 years after Nirvana frontman and grunge icon Kurt Cobain was found dead from a shotgun wound to the head, Seattle police have decided to reopen the investigation.
Seattle police have adopted a new policy this week for dealing with crisis situations involving people who are mentally ill or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Two teenage boys apparently working on a school science project involving model rockets were seriously injured after an explosion at a Seattle home, police said late Sunday.
Seattle police say a muddy, bloodied man flagged them down in a park to report he'd been run over with a bicycle and punched by a man who growled at him.
Seattle police say detectives fired shots at a gun-wielding man who was fleeing the scene of an altercation.
Seattle police say they will deploy undercover police officers at Seahawks games this year after multiple reports of unruly fans last season.
The Seattle police department said Wednesday it will start tweeting information on stolen vehicles in an effort to curb rising auto theft rates.
The Obama administration nominated as drug czar Seattle Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske, who said when accepting the post Wednesday that he has experienced the effects of drugs in his own family, but did not specifically mention his stepson, who is currently being held without bail in a Florida jail.