- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Seattle Police Department
The Seattle Police Department (SPD) is the principal law enforcement agency of the city of Seattle, Washington, except for the campus of the University of Washington, for which responsibility falls to the University of Washington Police Department. It is nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. - Source: Wikipedia
Girls returning home to a University of Washington sorority house early Friday discovered a man in one of the rooms.
Port of Seattle police say a suburban Seattle man accused of threatening to blow himself up with a homemade bomb at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport later told them he was desperate and wanted to go to federal prison.
Seattle police have adopted a new policy this week for dealing with crisis situations involving people who are mentally ill or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
A former executive with Pearl Jam is heading to prison for 14 months after being caught for bilking the band.
Police say a 17-year-old teenager has been arrested for the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Seattle police say a 35-year-old man who lacked the money to pay his $225 tab for a fish dinner and four "very expensive" shots of Scotch first informed restaurant workers that he was a "Sicilian mafia" member and could "whack" them, then claimed to be in the CIA.
Two teenage boys apparently working on a school science project involving model rockets were seriously injured after an explosion at a Seattle home, police said late Sunday.
Seattle police say a muddy, bloodied man flagged them down in a park to report he'd been run over with a bicycle and punched by a man who growled at him.
Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to descend on downtown Seattle for the Seahawks' Super Bowl victory parade on Wednesday.
With shouts, cheers and fireworks, Seattle residents celebrated a dominant victory in the Super Bowl - the city's first major sports championship in more than 30 years.
After waiting decades for a major sports championship, thousands of Seattleites took to the streets as fireworks popped, horns blared and flags waved following the Seahawks' decisive Super Bowl win.
The House has passed a bill that would allow those convicted of prostitution who committed the offense as the result of being trafficked to clear their records in Washington state.
Seattle Police say a teen was hospitalized early Sunday after a shooting in Seattle's Rainier Valley.
A 30-year-old man suspected of starting a fire at a crowded Seattle nightclub on New Year's Eve has been arrested, police said Saturday.
A Seattle police officer accused of attacking a handcuffed suspect will have a misdemeanor assault charge dismissed if he avoids breaking the law for two years.