- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
Seattle Police Department
Latest Seattle Police Department Items
U.S. Attorney Jenny Durkan on Thursday dismissed as "without merit" a civil-rights lawsuit filed by more than 100 Seattle police officers saying that new use-of-force policies are restricting their constitutional right to protect themselves.
King County Executive Dow Constantine has ordered an inquest into a Seattle police officer's fatal shooting of an intoxicated man with a replica gun.
A Seattle police union official says a detective who was sentenced to jail for posting sexually explicit photos of a woman who ended an extramarital affair with him has been fired.
Ten people were arrested after participants in an anti-capitalist march meandered through downtown Seattle on May Day, vandalizing cars, confronting police officers and sparking minor street fires.
Seattle police say two K-9 crime-busting siblings tracked down suspects in two different cases within hours of each other.
Port of Seattle police are warning passengers to keep an eye on their luggage at Sea-Tac Airport.
Nearly 20 years after Nirvana frontman and grunge icon Kurt Cobain was found dead from a shotgun wound to the head, Seattle police have decided to reopen the investigation.
Seattle police have adopted a new policy this week for dealing with crisis situations involving people who are mentally ill or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Two teenage boys apparently working on a school science project involving model rockets were seriously injured after an explosion at a Seattle home, police said late Sunday.