- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - seattle seahawks
Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
The sides had made it a top priority to get a deal done before the start of training camp for one of the NFL's best young quarterbacks. ESPN reported the deal is worth more than $110 million.
It's still early, but cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner are both enjoying their new starts with the New England Patriots.
The general manager of the Super Bowl champion Seahawks, John Schneider, was once in the Redskins' front office — as were others on his Super Bowl-winning staff. Did the Redskins repeat the same mistake when they let Morocco Brown leave for Cleveland?
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Chris Clemons is the lone no-show for the team's OTAs.
Apparently Earl Thomas' $40 million extension with the Seattle Seahawks did not mean fewer responsibilities on his plate.
Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith has undergone surgery to remove "loose bodies" from his right ankle but is expected back for the start of the Seattle Seahawks' training camp in July.
The Seattle Seahawks have released sixth-round pick Garrett Scott after a rare heart condition was discovered during his physical with the team.
Remember how loud the crowds were for Seattle Seahawks home games? Many of the same fans showed up to greet the team at the White House.
Washington state at 5:25 p.m.
President Barack Obama can appreciate a team overcoming long odds.
Kevin Pierre-Louis has standards. Ones that he sets for himself and those that are bestowed by others.
The Seattle Seahawks have signed defensive end Cassius Marsh, the first of their fourth-round picks in the NFL draft.
Because UCLA is on the quarter system and there is still school ahead, Cassius Marsh is only getting a brief introduction to the Seattle Seahawks during rookie minicamp this weekend.
Offensive lineman Justin Britt was part of a no-huddle offense in college at Missouri.