- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - seattle seahawks
Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
Kenneth Ortiz matched a season high with 21 points as second-seeded Wagner rolled past No. 7 seed Central Connecticut 83-59 in a quarterfinal of the Northeast Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner was reinstated by the NFL on Wednesday following his suspension in December for violating the league's policy on substance abuse.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is not happy with the NFL's proposed ban on use of the N-word on the playing field, calling the measure "almost racist."
The Minnesota Vikings will release veteran tight end John Carlson after two injury-marred seasons.
Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the league's policy on substance abuse.
Russell Wilson has enjoyed spending time with the Texas Rangers. Yet the Seattle Seahawks are never far from the young quarterback's mind.
Texas right-hander Colby Lewis failed to get out of the first inning in his first start since having hip surgery in August, and the Rangers lost 6-5 to the Cleveland Indians on Monday.
A bat and a glove weren't too far away, and all the Seattle Seahawks quarterback wanted was to hear was Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington telling him to grab one and get ready.
The Seattle Seahawks stunned the world in Super Bowl XLVIII by not only beating the slightly favored Denver Broncos, but also by destroying them. After the 43-8 win gave the team its first Super Bowl victory, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson led fellow Christians on both sides of the game in prayer giving glory to God. After praying, Mr. Wilson got on stage in front of millions of fans and praised God for the win.