- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest seattle seahawks Items
It only took Kentwan Balmer a meeting with Mike Singletary, a few days of unexcused absences from the 49ers and then a trade to get a new NFL life in Seattle.
Defensive lineman Kentwan Balmer was traded to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday after a mysterious absence from the San Francisco 49ers over the past week.
For those with little interest in NFL preseason football, understanding the excitement Pete Carroll and Sam Bradford are feeling is impossible.
The Seattle Seahawks say they appreciate official Bill Leavy admitting he made two bad calls in their Super Bowl loss _ and now they're ready to move on.
A person with knowledge of the deal says sixth-overall draft choice Russell Okung has agreed to a six-year contract with the Seattle Seahawks worth more than $29 million guaranteed and a maximum value of $58 million.
The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with sixth-overall draft choice Russell Okung, the last first-round pick to sign.
Saying "I'll go to my grave" with regret, NFL referee Bill Leavy reopened a Seahawks' wound that won't heal by acknowledging he made mistakes in Seattle's disputed, 2006 Super Bowl loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Seattle Seahawks have reached an agreement with safety Earl Thomas, one of their two first-round draft picks.
Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill will miss the season opener after being suspended by the NFL on Friday for violating the league's substance abuse policy.