- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
Latest seattle seahawks Items
Sports fans bet a record $98.9 million at Nevada casinos on the Super Bowl, the Nevada Gaming Control Board said Monday.
Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill was arrested after police say he assaulted his girlfriend and kept her in his home against her will.
Bradley spent the last four seasons in Seattle, where his defense improved each of the last three years and finished in the top 10 in points and yards the last two. This season, the Seahawks ranked first in the NFL in points allowed (15.3), fourth in yards (306.2) and tied for fourth in takeaways (31).
I am not a football fan, but I do listen to and watch local news broadcasts, so I am aware of the recent health tribulations of Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III ("RG3's knee surgery included medial meniscus repair," Web, Thursday).
Billy Kilmer once fought through cracks in an ankle and bruised ribs and a busted, bloody nose and, even today, doesn't think much of it. That's life in the NFL. And that's why the ink and angst spilled after quarterback Robert Griffin III remained in last week's wild card playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks despite a bum right knee surprised him.
Matt Bryant kicked a 49-yard field goal with 8 seconds left and the Atlanta Falcons bounced back after blowing a 20-point lead in the fourth quarter, defeating Russell Wilson and the gutty Seattle Seahawks 30-28 in an NFC divisional playoff game Sunday.
One game is a rematch. The other might feel like one _ at least to one of the teams.
The old pro was on the sideline, resigned to the fact that this would turn out like so many games of the past. In the 16 years Tony Gonzalez has played tight end in the NFL, so many seasons ended early that he couldn't expect this one to be any different.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he doesn't have a problem with the way the Washington Redskins medical staff handled Robert Griffin III's knee injury.