- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest seattle seahawks Items
Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the league's policy on substance abuse.
A bat and a glove weren't too far away, and all the Seattle Seahawks quarterback wanted was to hear was Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington telling him to grab one and get ready.
Russell Wilson has enjoyed spending time with the Texas Rangers. Yet the Seattle Seahawks are never far from the young quarterback's mind.
The Seattle Seahawks stunned the world in Super Bowl XLVIII by not only beating the slightly favored Denver Broncos, but also by destroying them. After the 43-8 win gave the team its first Super Bowl victory, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson led fellow Christians on both sides of the game in prayer giving glory to God. After praying, Mr. Wilson got on stage in front of millions of fans and praised God for the win.
A Bellevue police officer who was demoted from a supervisory position on the department's bomb squad for his off-duty conduct at a 2012 Seattle Seahawks game has been removed from the squad because of an incident involving alcohol, the department said Thursday.
Wide receiver Sidney Rice and defensive end Red Bryant were released by the Seattle Seahawks on Friday, giving the Super Bowl champions additional salary cap space as free agency approaches.
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Tuesday that when it comes to football, characteristics like a player's race or religion make no difference whatsoever to him or his teammates.
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch expects to see his driving under the influence trial in California come to an end on Friday when he pleads guilty a lesser charge of reckless driving.