- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Topic - Seattle Storm
The Seattle Storm is a Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) team based in Seattle, Washington. They are currently led by Australian basketball star Lauren Jackson and former Connecticut Huskies star Sue Bird. - Source: Wikipedia
One good jumper was all Tiffany Hayes needed to break out of a scoring slump.
Sue Bird is used to wacky schedules playing basketball year round. Even the veteran point guard was at a loss for the tough start her Seattle Storm have endured this season.
Sugar Rodgers came out of college as a prolific scorer. New York Liberty coach Bill Laimbeer is proud of the strides she's made on defense.
Sue Bird wouldn't let the Seattle Storm start the season 0-4.
The new-look Connecticut Sun can feel better about themselves.
Brittney Griner blocked four shots in the first 5 minutes and scored 19 points, leading Phoenix to an 81-64 victory over the Seattle Storm on Saturday night in the Mercury's opener.
For a time, Candace Parker didn't know if the Los Angeles Sparks would even be around for the 2014 WNBA season.
The Washington Mystics acquired forward Tianna Hawkins and guard Bria Hartley on Monday in a trade that sent forward Crystal Langhorne to the Seattle Storm.
The Seattle Storm announced Wednesday that former MVP Lauren Jackson will miss the entire 2014 WNBA season after undergoing surgery on her knee and Achilles tendon earlier this week.
Lauren Jackson has undergone surgery in Australia on her knee and Achilles tendon putting her status for the upcoming WNBA season with the Seattle Storm in question.
Seattle Storm forward Lauren Jackson was told her basketball career could have ended if she had not undergone surgery this week on her knee and Achilles tendon.
Crystal Langhorne scored 12 points and the Washington Mystics beat the Seattle Storm 62-59 on Saturday, giving coach Mike Thibault a WNBA-record 212 career victories.
After losing seven of their first eight games, the Seattle Storm decided to stop thinking too much and just let their instincts take over. Now, they're on an unbeatable roll.
Ann Wauters had 14 points and seven rebounds to help the Seattle Storm beat the Washington Mystics 72-55 on Sunday for their fourth consecutive victory after a 1-7 start.
Diana Taurasi picked off an errant pass by Sue Bird and made a driving shot with 6.3 seconds left to lift the Phoenix Mercury past the Seattle Storm 81-79 Tuesday night.