- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sebastian Janikowski
Denver kicker Matt Prater kicked an NFL-record 64-yard field goal as the first half expired in the Broncos' game against Tennessee on Sunday.
Charles Woodson is coming back home to Oakland.
Aside from his ability to boot the ball through the uprights from almost kind of angle or distance, Havard Rugland is a complete stranger to the American version of football.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 16-6 lead over the mistake-prone Oakland Raiders through three quarters Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 10-6 halftime lead over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
Beanie Wells ran wild all day. Rookie Patrick Peterson needed one touch to make a huge contribution for the Arizona Cardinals.
Kicker Sebastian Janikowski is inactive for the Oakland Raiders against the Kansas City Chiefs because of a hamstring injury.
Backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst threw a go-ahead 27-yard touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin, and Brandon Browner returned an interception 94 yards to clinch the Seattle Seahawks' 36-25 victory over the New York Giants on Sunday.
Oakland Raiders kicker Sebastian Janikowski was charged with assaulting a woman a year ago in Walnut Creek, the Contra Costa Times reported.
Desperate to slow down Tom Brady, the Miami Dolphins tried playing 12 men on defense.
Sebastian Janikowski tied an NFL record with a 63-yard field goal at the end of the first half in Oakland's opener at Denver on Monday night.
Head West, young man, and leave behind any notions of finding good football.
When the Oakland Raiders drafted Jacoby Ford in the fourth round, it looked like another typical Al Davis selection of the fastest player from the NFL combine.
Steelers kicker Jeff Reed isn't happy after learning he won't be signed to the multiyear contract he expected after being designated as the team's franchise player.
"Twelve years," he said. "I've been waiting a long time for this. Hopefully many more to come. Every time somebody asks me how many times I've been here and I say it's my first, they seem to be surprised and shocked. I'm just happy I got here, finally."
"He's the only guy I've got to worry about if he's going to break the record," Janikowski said after his record-tying 63-yarder helped the Oakland Raiders beat the Denver Broncos 23-20 Monday night.