- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Sebastian Janikowski
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 10-6 halftime lead over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 16-6 lead over the mistake-prone Oakland Raiders through three quarters Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
Oakland Raiders kicker Sebastian Janikowski was charged with assaulting a woman a year ago in Walnut Creek, the Contra Costa Times reported.
Sebastian Janikowski tied an NFL record with a 63-yard field goal at the end of the first half in Oakland's opener at Denver on Monday night.
Desperate to slow down Tom Brady, the Miami Dolphins tried playing 12 men on defense.
"Twelve years," he said. "I've been waiting a long time for this. Hopefully many more to come. Every time somebody asks me how many times I've been here and I say it's my first, they seem to be surprised and shocked. I'm just happy I got here, finally."
"He's the only guy I've got to worry about if he's going to break the record," Janikowski said after his record-tying 63-yarder helped the Oakland Raiders beat the Denver Broncos 23-20 Monday night.