- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
Latest Sebastian Junger Items
Sebastian Junger wishes his latest Sundance Film Festival documentary never had to be made.
The Hollywood movie "Act of Valor" — the nation's No. 1 box-office attraction, starring real Navy SEALs — has put the spotlight on the U.S. military's post-Sept. 11, 2001, love affair with the media.
One of the makers of an Oscar-nominated war documentary says the death in Libya of his friend and co-director is making him rethink his future plans.
Lucy Walker is more worried about gussying up for the 83rd annual Academy Awards than worrying about whether Banksy will make his mark on Sunday's ceremony. The director of the transformative garbage dump chronicle "Waste Land" is among the nominees facing the infamously elusive street artist for the documentary feature Oscar.
Writer, editor, producer and attorney Susan Lehman will run the publishing imprint Twelve, where authors have included Sen. Edward Kennedy, Christopher Hitchens and Sebastian Junger.
The discussion of a relatively rare phenomenon as a 'great evil' of our age shows that child abuse in Catholic churches has been turned into a morality tale.