- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sebastian Saavedra
Five things to know about what went on at IndyCar Series media day in advance of the season-opening March 30 race at St. Petersburg, Fla.
KV Racing announced a partnership Wednesday with AFS Racing that will enable the team to field an IndyCar team for Sebastian Saavedra.
Sebastian Saavedra was prepared to accept the penalty he knew was coming from IndyCar after he directed an obscene gesture toward Marco Andretti.
IndyCar issued $40,000 in fines _ $30,000 to Sebastian Saavedra for making an obscene gesture _ and placed two drivers on probation Thursday for incidents at Detroit last weekend.
Tony Kanaan and Marco Andretti swapped the lead in the early laps of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, both of them trying to win at a place that has caused them plenty of heartache.
Former champion Buddy Lazier's return to the Indianapolis 500 ended early.
Tony Kanaan and Marco Andretti charged to the front during a wild first half of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, both trying to win at a place that has caused plenty of heartache.
Katherine Legge had at least one supporter in her corner when she showed up at Indianapolis Motor Speedway last week.
Sebastien Bourdais has shrugged off any alleged feud with former teammate Katherine Legge, who was has been vocal about her termination from Dragon Racing.
Katherine Legge on Saturday disputed former teammate Sebastien Bourdais' version of her termination from Dragon Racing, saying Bourdais' claim that she tested poorly at Fontana is a "complete and utter fabrication."
Katherine Legge threatened legal action over her termination from Dragon Racing on Wednesday, one day after the team said Sebastian Saavedra had been hired to drive the No. 6 this IndyCar season.
Michael Andretti watched three of his cars dominate the first half of the Indianapolis 500. And by the end of Sunday's race, they were no factor at all. Again.
Target Chip Ganassi Racing has won the last four points championships and two of the last four Indianapolis 500s.
American rookie Josef Newgarden is staying on top of Indianapolis' speed charts.
Colombia's Sebastian Saavedra used late tow to jump to the top of the Indianapolis 500 speed chart Sunday.
"It's going to be a very proud moment for all of us," Saavedra said.
"Sports in Colombia have been growing exponentially in the past 10 years," he said. "It's something that we're very proud of our athletes. It's starting very slowly to portray the support from the government, from the public and private enterprises."